BLM Temblors and Keysville Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- BLM Temblors and Keysville Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The BLM Bakersfield Field Office is receiving funds to install trail designation signs, install new info kiosks, and expanding operations staff presence in the field on weekends.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd St, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 997-8407
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described do not have potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.