Adventure Trails System of the Eastern Sierra Tungston Hills, Buttermilk, and Poleta OHV Areas Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Adventure Trails System of the Eastern Sierra Tungston Hills, Buttermilk, and Poleta OHV Areas Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involve signing and mapping three loop trails on existing trails, providing a new zone map of the area, and placing these maps in existing kiosks in areas managed by the Inyo National Forest and the Bishop BLM. The work also includes monitoring and trail maintenance as needed. The trail maintenance will be limited to raking the trails, and the sign installation will involve putting Carsonite posts in the ground w/o any digging or use of heavy equipment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd St, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 997-8407
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described do not have potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.