Stockton Channel Viaduct Bridge Rehab
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- Stockton Channel Viaduct Bridge Rehab
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans is proposing a barge-mounted subsurface geotechnical investigation project. The project would occur below the existing Stockton Channel Viaduct Bridge deck at or near the proposed design pier/foundation locations located within the waters of the Stockton Deepwater Channel at the Port of Stockton in order to determine the types of foundation material at the site. The subsurface data will be used to determine if a future retrofit project is feasible or if future structure replacement would be necessary. The geotechnical investigation is scheduled to occur during August 2018.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Stockton, CA 95201
Phone : (209) 948-7879
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 6) information collection
- Reasons for Exemption
- The geotechnical investigation will be minor localized drilling in the Stockton Channel. It will take place on a barge and will be temporary in nature. The project will also take place in August, which will minimize the impacts to biological resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.