Repair and Maintenance of Fort Ross Cemetery Trail
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Repair and Maintenance of Fort Ross Cemetery Trail
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair and maintain the existing Cemetery Trail and accessory structures at Fort Ross State Historic Park to provide safe recreational and educational facilities for park visitors. Repairs consist of the following: Remove, slough, berm, and brush 1,559 linear feet of the Cemetery Trail; Reconstruct existing switchback to improve trail drainage; Install one 8'x15' drain lens; Install approx. 24 steps to improve trail safety; Rehabilitate picnic area at bottom of trail (including placement of base rock and borders); and Repair and/or replace 400 linear feet of fencing between Cemetery and Hwy 1.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (707) 937-5805
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,2,3,4,31Class 1,2,3,4,31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Replacement or Reconstruction. New Construction or Conversion. Minor alterations to land. Treatment of Historic properties with buildings for preserving, rehabilitating, restoring, and reconstructing historic buildings.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.