Time Critical Removal Action at Property Number PIA-02790
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Time Critical Removal Action at Property Number PIA-02790
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A residential home is located on Property Number PIA-02790. At the residence, one child seven years of age or younger and four adults (children older than the age of 7 are counted as adults) are present on a daily basis. The property contains bare soil impacted by lead. The DTSC has determined that the presence of lead-impacted soil at the property presents a threat to the public health or welfare and the potential for complete exposure pathway for lead exists at the property. Persons at or in the vicinity of the property may ingest or inhale bare of manually disturbed soils containing elevated concentrations or lead. The group most at risk to lead-exposure related impacts are fetuses, infants, and children under age 7. DTSC, pursuant to regulatory authority granted under Health and Safety Code, Chapter 6.8, has evaluated and approved a Time Critical Removal Action (TCRA) to reduce the risk to public health and the environment from exposure to the lead-impacted soil. Lead-impacted soil at Property No. PIA-02780 will be excavated to a maximum of 18 inches below ground surface. Interior cleaning will be offered by DTSC within 2 weeks after completion of exterior work on the property and may be scheduled by the resident(s), in accordance with DTSC's Temporary Relocation and Compensation Implementation Plan.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8810 Cal CEnter Dr.
Sacramento, CA 95826
Phone : (916) 255-6632
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- It can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the activity in question may have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.