Issue Right of Entry to Liberty Utilitie sfor Electrical Line Reroute
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Issue Right of Entry to Liberty Utilitie sfor Electrical Line Reroute
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue a Right of Entry permit and a Permanent Non-Exclusion Easement to Liberty Utilities to allow for the reroute of an off-road electrical line along Lester Beach Road at D. L. Bliss State Park to improve public safety, electrical maintenance access and maintain power to the parks' comfort stations. All work conducted in association within the Right of Entry will comply with all State and Federal environmental laws including but not limited to the Endangered Species Act, CEQA, and Section 5024 of the public Resources Code.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-9533
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S;15305, Class 5
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alteration in Land Use Limitiation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.