Bale Slough/Bear Creek Sediment Reduction and Habitat Enhancement Plan
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Napa County Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- Bale Slough/Bear Creek Sediment Reduction and Habitat Enhancement Plan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The goal of this project is to develop restoration plans designed to reduce stream bank erosion, halt channel incision, and improve salmonid habitat, consistent with implementing with the Napa River sediment TMDL. Project goals will be accomplished by completing a suite of field surveys to describe current conditions and inform restoration planning to improve water quality and habitat for steelhead trout and other aquatic organisms.
- Contact Information
Napa County Resource Conservation District
1303 Jefferson Street, Suite 500B
Napa, CA 94559
Phone : (707) 252-4188
- Bale Slough/Bear Creek: Napa River watershed
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 6 - S: 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- Consists of basic data collection, research experimental management, and resource evaluation activities which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource. These may be strictly for information gathering purposes, or as part of a study leading to an action which a public agency has not yet approved, adopted, or funded. This project will collect and evaluate basic data relating to fisheries, vegetation, and topography within and immediately adjacent to Bale Slough and Bear Creek in the Napa River watershed. Data collection will not result in serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.