Lower Ranch Emergency Timber Operations (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0181-R1) for 2-17EM-048-SIS
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Lower Ranch Emergency Timber Operations (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0181-R1) for 2-17EM-048-SIS
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 1 temporary Class II Spittler type structure. The crossing shall consist of culverts and logs bundled together and designed to handle flow at the time of use. The structure and shall allow free passage of water and aquatic organisms. Crossing structure shall be removed prior to October 15th the year of use.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 841-2566
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes a temporary Spittler type crossing structure across an existing skid trial crossing location. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.