Demolition of a one-story, approx 3,360 sf building located in downtown Calistoga. The building was constructed in 1890 and has been deemed eligible for the California Register of Historical Resources under Criteria 1 and 3. Two structural evaluations of the unreinforced masonry building concluded that it cannot be feasibly retrofitted because its walls are severely deteriorated due to the soft rock used to construct the building, and it cannot be salvaged.
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW), California Department of Parks and Recreation, California Native American Heritage Commission (NAHC), California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region 2 (RWQCB), Department of Water Resources, Office of Historic Preservation, Resources Agency, California Department of Transportation, District 4 (DOT)
Reviewing Agency Comments
California Department of Transportation, District 4 (DOT)
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.