San Juan Water District 2018 groundwater Substitution Water Transfer (SWPAO #18756)
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
San Juan Water District is condusting a one-year 2018 Groundwater Substitution Water Transfer Program. SJWD will pump an additional 1,905 acre-feet of groundwater from July through September 2018 to substitute for reduced deliveries of surface water. With 8 percent streamflow depletion, up to 1,752.60 acre-feet of surface water foregone by SJWD will be made available to Kern County Water Agency and Dudley Ridge Water District during July through September 2018. The department of Water Resources will convey the transfer to KCWA and DRWD between July 1 and September 30.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.