Caltrans district 12, in cooperation with the Orange County Transportation Authority, proposes to improve the local interchange at I608 and Katella Ave, located in the western portion of the city, which is located in western Orange County. The proposed project is intended to improve interchange traffic operations and improve pedestrian and bicycle facilities within the project limits. The I-605/Katella Ave interchange currently experiences roadway and operational deficiencies in the form of inefficient traffic operations and deficiencies in community mobility for automobiles, pedestrians, and bicycle traffic.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.