Bristol Cove Home Owners Association Dock Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9 (San Diego), San Diego (Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9)
- Document Title
- Bristol Cove Home Owners Association Dock Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Applicant propose store deck the 1,140 sq. ft. marina and replace two existing gangways with similar gangways. Proposed work entails the removal of the existing wood deck boards and replace the boards with TREX decking material cut to match each individual slot. The existing 4-foot by 20 foot gangways will be lifted out of the existing hinges and placed on a floating barge that will then be towed to a public launch ramp for removal. New gangways will be placed on a floating barge that will then be towed to a public launch ramp for removal. New gangways will be placed on the floating barge and towed back to the Project site and inserted into the existing hinges. Work also includes replacement of fascia with Douglas fir fascia and installation of new rubstrip and rubber corners to the docks. The old dock pieces, fascia, rubstrip, and gangways will be recycled and/or properly disposed.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9
2375 Norhtside Drive, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone : (619) 521-3005
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, CLass 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Inspection, repair, or maintenance of an existing facility involving negligible or no expansion of an existing use. Replacement or reconstruction of existing utility systems and facilities involving negligible or no expansion of capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.