Helltown Bridge Pier Repair Project (LSA# 1600-2016-0228-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Helltown Bridge Pier Repair Project (LSA# 1600-2016-0228-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration no. 1600-2016-0228-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Mr. Rick Stemple. The proposed project will reconstruct a bridge pier to match the pier located on the north side of the channel. The pier dislodged and came to rest downstream in a 1997 flood event. Concrete foundations still remain with steel pipes placed for temporary support. The new replacement pier will be keyed into the existing concrete footing with #8 rebar epoxy set into the footing.
- Contact Information
Juan Lopez Torres
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2951
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1 b/c the project involves an existing private road and the project involves no expansion of the existing use. Class 4 b/c the project is a minor alteration of an existing structure and it does not involve the removal of any scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.