Move existing electrical panel to new location, removal of building
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 6 (Ontario) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6)
- Document Title
- Move existing electrical panel to new location, removal of building
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Existing building to be torn down. Electrical panel to be moved to supply power to work sheds.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 6
78-078 County Club Dr, Ste. 109
Bermuda Dunes, CA 91764
Phone : (760) 200-9174
- Other Location Info
- Thousand Palms
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Falls under section 15301. Existing facilities under section (1) demolition and removal of individuals small structures and (a) interior or exterior alterations involving...electrical conveyances.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.