Amendment No. 3 to Agreement with Downstream Services, Inc. for As-Needed Storm Drain Cleaning and Maintenance Services.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Amendment No. 3 to Agreement with Downstream Services, Inc. for As-Needed Storm Drain Cleaning and Maintenance Services.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project involves a third amendment to an existing agreement between San Diego Unified Port District amd Downstream Services, Inc. to provide as-needed storm drain cleaning and maintenance services at various District locations. This third amendment to the existing agreement proposes to increase the maximum amount payable to $100,000 from $175,000 to $275,000 and extend the length by one year. More specifically services may include but not be limited to maintenance, repair, and/or replacement of structural controls to ensure that discharges of pollutants are minimized in accordance with best management practices. Storm drain maintenance sevices may include the inspection and cleaning of storm drain lines, catch basins, and structural controls.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Planning & Green Port 3165 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone : (619) 686-7239
- Chula Vista Coronado Imperial Beach National City San Diego San Diego, Coronado, National City, Chula Vista, ...
- San Diego
- Cross Streets
- 3165 Pacific Highway
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section 15301: Consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing; existing facility used to provide electric power, natural gasm sewerage, or other public utility service; maintenance fo existing landscaping, native growth, and water supply reservoirs.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.