Inyo National Forest, OHV Campground Facility Upgrade and Improvement Environmental Review
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Inyo National Forest, OHV Campground Facility Upgrade and Improvement Environmental Review
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of planning activities for CEQA and environmental compliance for a series of proposed campground improvements including installation of CXTs. No construction would occur during this planning phase.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
OHMVR Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 9997-8407
- Other Information
- Planning only
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Activity not subject to review
- Reasons for Exemption
- Do not have potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.