Riverside County Feasibility Study
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Riverside County Feasibility Study
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project consists of a feasibility study to assess the viability of developing an OHV facility and identify potential sites for the OHV facility. Environmental review will be completed prior to plan implementation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
OHMVR Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 997-8407
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Activity not subject to review
- Reasons for Exemption
- Do not have potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.