County of Yolo OHV Planning Grant
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- County of Yolo OHV Planning Grant
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is a planning process to guide the future development of a County-owned OHV park. Plan implementation would not occur without further environmental review,
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
OHMVR Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Other Information
- Planning only.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- activity not subject to CEQA
- Reasons for Exemption
- Do not have potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.