Shasta-Trinity National Forest, Trail Ranger Education
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Shasta-Trinity National Forest, Trail Ranger Education
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project comprises safety and education courses, youth education, outreach, community events, trail rangers, and signage.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
OHMVR Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Shasta Siskiyou Tehama Trinity
- Other Information
- Shasta-Trinity National Forest
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.