Shasta-Trinity National Forest, Mt. Shasta Avalanche Safety Program
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Shasta-Trinity National Forest, Mt. Shasta Avalanche Safety Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of avalanche education and awareness training, creation and distribution of avalanche risk and hazard education products, and weather forecasting.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
OHMVR Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Shasta Siskiyou Tehama Trinity
- Other Information
- Shasta-Trinity National Forest
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Do not have potential for causing a singificant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.