Green Transportation Network Upgrade Project (Civicorps Trail Maintenance Project)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- East Bay Regional Parks District
- Document Title
- Green Transportation Network Upgrade Project (Civicorps Trail Maintenance Project)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to increase visibility and safety of mroe than 150 miles of paved, multi-use Interpark Regional Trails such as the Iron Horse Trail, Contra Costa Canal Trail, Alameda Creek Trail and the Delta de Anza Trail.
- Contact Information
East Bay Regional Parks District
2950 Peralta Oaks Court P.O. Box 5381
Oakland, CA 94605
Phone : (510) 544-2320
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, 15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.