Geotechnical Borings for Moore Siphon Replacement ( Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0432-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Geotechnical Borings for Moore Siphon Replacement ( Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0432-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0432-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Yolo County Flood & Water Conservation District. The project is limited to a geotechnical and geological literature review, subsurface exploration, labratory testing, and geotechnical data report to be conducted for the Moore Siphone Project Alternative Analysis. Drilling, logging, and sampling of two exploratory borings to an appropiate depth of 70 feet in the existing sand/gravel bar in the middle of Cache Creek. No structures will be placed, built, or completed in or near the river channel for this phase of work. Removed soil samples and rock cores will be transported to the labratory for evaluation and testing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 538-1124
- 38.686942°'"N 121.902623°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15304,15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- The purpose of thisproject is to collect geotechnical data. This is a minor land alteration to Cache Creek without the removal of natural resources and no new structures are authorized in the Agreement.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.