Cont.: conduct a public trust needs assessment on approx 8.8 acres of public trust lands located adjacent to airport boulevard and San Francisco Bay, in the cit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Cont.: conduct a public trust needs assessment on approx 8.8 acres of public trust lands located adjacent to airport boulevard and San Francisco Bay, in the cit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the temporary moratorium on the acceptance and consideration of lease applications for the subject property for no longer than 12 months, unless the commission directs otherwise; direct staff to conduct a public trust needs assessment of the subject property and report back to the Commission on public trust needs in the area.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Mateo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Directing staff to conduct a public trust needs assessment involves a feasibility or planning study for possible future action which the commission has not approved, adopted, or funded and is, therefore, a statutorily exempt activity in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.