Cont.: state-owned sovereign land and city-owned land at Miller Park in Sacramento County - W 26265; AD 666
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Cont.: state-owned sovereign land and city-owned land at Miller Park in Sacramento County - W 26265; AD 666
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Approve and authorize the execution, acknowledgement, acceptance, and recordation, on behalf of the Commission, of the Stipulated judgement and boundary line agreement in substantially the form of the copy of such agreement on file with the commission, including but not limited to the state's certificate of acceptance and all further documents, conveyances and other instruments that may be necessary to fully effectuate the provisions of the proposed settlement.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Miller Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorizing a title settlement and land exchange agreement is a stutorily exempt activity in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.