General Lease - Right-of-Way Use - PRC 7637.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Right-of-Way Use - PRC 7637.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- George Reed, Inc.
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Right of Way Use beginning July 15, 2017 for a term of 20 years, for the use and maintenance of an existing paved haul road.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Filled sovereign land in the historic bed of the Tuolumne River, three miles east of Waterford, Stanislaus
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 2905, C: 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 20-year General Lease - Right of way Use for the above-mentioned structure will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption apply.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.