Cont.: Water District (SWPAO #18001)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Cont.: Water District (SWPAO #18001)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- TLBWSD is a SWP contractor. The proposed project is the transfer by TLBWSD of up to 1,500 acre-feet of its approved 2018 SWP Table A water to Westlands Water District for Westlake Farms, which farms in both districts. The transfer will be completed in 2018 and is to enable both WWD and TLBWSD users to better manage each agency's respective water supplies. No lands will be fallowed as a result of the transfer and no addition groundwater will be pumped. The lands have been actively farmed in the past.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-4547
- Other Location Info
- Delta to Reach 7 of the California Aqueduct
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- a. State water project long-term water supply contract includes provisions for delivery within the SWP place of use. b. No construction is required to implement the proposed points of delivery. c. The facilities are existing facilities that have not been expanded or modified to implement the proposed change in points of delivery. d. The water will be delivered to lands that have been in agricultural production for many years. There will be no change in land use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.