Trinity Community Protection and Landscape Resilience Project/ Westside Plantation Thinning Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Trinity Community Protection and Landscape Resilience Project/ Westside Plantation Thinning Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Forest Service proposes to thin plantations on approx. 5,533 nacres. Approx. 3,294 acres of plantations would be thinned by mastication or by hand word and approx. 2,239 acres would be commerically thinned. All commercially thinned units would be whole tree yarded to a landing. Additional fuels treatments may occur within the commercially thinned units, including mastification, machine piling or hand work. The proposed action was developed to accomplish the purpose and need for the Westside Plantation Project by evaluating.
- Other Information
- T1S, R7E; T1S, R6E; T1N, R8E; T1N, R7E; T1N, R6E; T2N, R7E; T2N, R6E; T3N, R7E;
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- s: 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant environmental impact would occur to aesthetics, agriculture and forestland/timberland, air quality, biological resources, cultural resources, geology and soils, and greenhouse gas emissions, hazards and hazardous materials, hydrology and water quality, and land use planning, mineral resources, noise, population and housing, public services, recreation, transportation/traffic, or to utilities and service systems.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.