Bodie Telecommunications Upgrade Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Bodie Telecommunications Upgrade Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Upgrade the telecommunications system at Bodie State Historic Park to provide a dependable communication system for park offices, maintenance facilities, and employee housing. Work will: Excavate a total of 7,824' of 48" wide main line conduit trenches (within historic road corridor); Install two (2) 2" conduits and one 6" conduit in main line trenches; Tie into existing pull boxes and lateral lines at the Schoolhouse, County Barn, I.O.O.F., Miner's Union Hall, Red Barn, D.V. Cain Residence, J.S. Cain Residence, Johl Barn (Generator Shed), Donnelly Residence, Seiler Residence, Mendocini Residence, and Cody Residence; Excavate a total of 98' of 30" deep x 24" wide lateral line conduit trenches (off road) between the main line and the Cody Residence (60'), the Mendocini Residence (18'), and Gregory Residence (20'). Install two 2"conduits in these lateral line trenches: Bed trenches with 3" - 6" of certified weed free sand; Install a total of 36-40 pull boxes (2 boxes at each of the 18-20 locations) and pull copper telephone and fiber optic cables through conduits; Backfill trenches with original soil to grade; and Drill horizontally to install conduit underneath the six culverts the trenches cross at Main St., Milk Ranch Junction, Fuller, and Green Street.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (530) 525-9533
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,3,4, Class 1,3,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. New Construction. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.