Conversion to vineyard of approx. 1.05 acres (+/- .74 net acres) of gently to steeply stoping woodland and non-native annual grassland (slopes typically 16% to 35%, average slope 20%). The project applicant has prepared an Erosion Control Plan (ECP) as required by Napa County Code (Chapter 18.108, Conservation Regulations).
Napa Rvr, York, Canon, Hirsch, Mill, Canon, Sulpher Crk
Notice of Determination
Napa County Conservation
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
1195 Third St., suite 210, Napa, CA 94559
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.