The proposed project is intended to retrofit the Guadalupe Dam (Dam) and associated facilities to address seismic safety concerns, satisfy District operational requirements, remove the Reservoir operating restriction, and restore normal water supply by:
1) Reconstructing and thickening the Dam;
2) Constructing a new outlet works system;
3) Increasing the capacity of the spillway;
4) Improving emergency Dam access by realigning Hicks Road and constructing a new bridge from Hicks Road across the spillway to the Dam crest, and a new bridge over Guadalupe Creek below the Dam ; and
5) Creating borrow, disposal, and staging areas for Project construction.
State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water RightsNative American Heritage CommissionRegional Water Quality Control Board, Region 2Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3Department of Toxic Substances ControlCalifornia Department of Parks and RecreationCaltrans, District 4Central Valley Flood Protection BoardDepartment of Water ResourcesResources Agency