CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0416-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Sierra Pacific Industries, as represented by Eric Sweet.
Project is limited to: the installation of a new 30" corrugated metal pipe (CMP), the upgrade of an existing crossing to a rock armored fill, the removal of an undersized CMP and upgrade to a 48" CMP, the reconstruction of rock armored fill, the construction and use of a new off-channel waterhole and the construction and use of a new waterhole in a spring with connectivity to a Class II watercourse.
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.