Emergency Regulations for Annual Fees
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- Emergency Regulations for Annual Fees
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- In accordance with CA Water Code Section 6307, the Department of Water Resources is required to adopt, by regulation, a schedule of fees to cover the Department's reasonable budgetary costs in carrying out the supervision of dam safety. These proposed regulations set forth the Department's method for determining this fee schedule.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
2200 X Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942836
Sacramento, CA 94236-0001
Phone : (916) 227-4640
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Reasons for Exemption
- Annual fees are considered a modifcation and restructuring of existing annual rates for dam owners and will be used to meet operating expenses including wage rates, fringe benefits, repayment of General Fund Loans, and a prudent reserve.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.