CalFire JDSF Stream Crossing Repair Road 730 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No .1600-2017-0505-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E (CDFW)
- Document Title
- CalFire JDSF Stream Crossing Repair Road 730 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No .1600-2017-0505-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No .1600-2017-0505-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Robert Horvat, representing CALFIRE. Project is limited to five encroachments. Four steel culverts on small tributaries will be replaced with properly sized and aligned plastic culverts. A collapsed bridge and footings will be removed from Thompson Gulch, and the disturbed banks will be restored and armored.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 964-7683
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15333, Class 1, 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project replaces four culverts with four culverts sized to the 100 year flow, placed at grade, and aligned with the channel. It also removes one failed bridge and restores the disturbed banks of the stream. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.