CalFire JDSF Stream Crossing Removal Roads 110-111 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0492-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E (CDFW)
- Document Title
- CalFire JDSF Stream Crossing Removal Roads 110-111 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0492-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0492-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Robert Horvat, representing CALFIRE. Project is limited to five encroachments. Three culverts will be removed on Forest Road 110 with the stream grade and banks restored. Two culverts will be removed on Forest Road 111, with the stream grade and banks restored.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 964-7683
- 39.36462°'"N 123.51227°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project decommissions Forest Roads 110 and 111 and removes five culverts in order to reduce erosion and sedimentation, and to return the streams to a more natural state. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.