I Street Bridge Geotechnical Boring (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0237-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- I Street Bridge Geotechnical Boring (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0237-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to conducting 12 geotechnical borings to determine the soil and bedrock properties in the area of a newly proposed vehicle crossing bridge between the cities of Sacramento and West Sacramento. Four (4) borings will be conducted within the Sacramento River adjacent to existing bridge shaft and piling locations of the I Street Bridge. Three (3) borings will be conducted on the water side of the East Sacramento River Levee and five (5) borings will be conducted on the water side of the West Sacramento River Levee.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
- Sacramento Yolo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, 15306 - Class 4 & 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is only for purposes of determining the underlyinbg soil and rock type within the area to support construction of a new bridge crossing the Sacramento River. The total area impacted is significantly less than one (1) acre.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.