Greeley Hill Air Curtain Burner
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Greeley Hill Air Curtain Burner
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Greeley Hill Air Curtain Burner project is located at 10601 Dexter rd, Coulterville, CA 95311. This project involves burning unmerchantable logs and slash fro the declared tree mortality emergency in an Air Curtain Burner. The material is brought to the site by private owners and contractors. The project will continue at the location as long as thereis a need. The project area consists of approximately 2 acres. The area has been previously used for a cattle grazing field. The nearest resident is over 500 feet to the southeast of the project site. This will be referred to as the Greeley Hill Air Curtain Burner Project.
- Contact Information
Mariposa Madera Merced Unit HQ 5366 Highway 49 North
Mariposa, CA 95338
Phone : (209) 742-1907
- Cross Streets
- 10601 Dexter Rd, Coulterville, CA
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 - S: 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities will not result in taking of endangered, rare, or threatened plant or animal species, or sedimentation to surface water. No significant environmental impact would occur to aesthetics, agriculture, and forestland/timberland, air quality, biological resources, cultural resources, geology and soils, greenhouse gas emissions, hazards, water quality, land use, minerals, noise, population and housing, public services, recreation, transportation, utilties and service systems.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.