Kiva Boat Ramp Repair Project (Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0017-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Kiva Boat Ramp Repair Project (Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018-0017-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the repair and minor extension of an existing concrete boat ramp. Work includes: excavation and removal of existing rip-rap and dirt, demolition and surface preparation of the edge of the existing concrete ramp, forming and placement of a concrete retaining wall, installation of free-drain backfill material, installation of concrete ramp and installation of ports for removable bollards for low water protection. Project activities will occur during lake draw down and in dry conditions.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 247-0678
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities and Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.