Naval Base of San Diego 19th Street Gas Line Replacement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Naval Base of San Diego 19th Street Gas Line Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project involves two Right of Entry License Agreements (ROELA). A ROELA with the United States Navy, authorizing access onto the Port District's jurisdiction to install a new 415 foot long (403 feet within the Port's jurisdiction) subdivision subsurface gas pipeline connecting from the existing main gas line within Tidelines Avenue to Naval Base of San Deigo. The second ROELA is with San Diego Gas & Electric Company for removal of the existing subsurface gas line, and the installation and transmission of gas.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Land Use Planning Department P.O. Box 120488
San Diego, CA 92112-0488
Phone : (619) 686-8052
- National City
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt bexause it is less than one mile in length within a public street or highway or other public right-of-way for the installation of new pipeline or maintenance, repair, restoration, removal, or demolition of an existing pipeline.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.