Closed Lower Loop Campsites Removal
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Closed Lower Loop Campsites Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove structures associated with fifteen (15) abandoned campsites in Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park to remove the dilapidated, visually intrusive structures and to allow the area to return to a natural state. In the former campsites #60 - 75, heavy equipment and/or hand tools will be used.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 985-8521
- Del Norte
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance and minor alteration of existing public structures and facilities involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond current levels and the minor public alteraion in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.