Rehabilitate Trippet Ranch Parking Lot
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Rehabilitate Trippet Ranch Parking Lot
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Trippet Ranch area of Topanga State Park has dealt with erosion that channels along fire roads above the area, flows through the parking area and is resulting in gullies below the parking lot that are undermining oak trees and could soon undermine a picnic area as well as the parking lot. In addition, sediment transferred into the nearby drainage is likely violating RWQCB requirements for the discharge of pollution into this drainage, which leads to Topanga Canyon Creek. The parking lot would be rehabilitated including, but not limited to, improving ingress and egress, improving accessibility within and surrounding the parking lot, surface rehabilitation, signage, pathways, landscaping and other minor appurtenances. Stormwater management features would be installed within the parking lot as well as both up and downstream of it. Geotechnical testing shall also take place to determine the specifications for project components. Resource protection measures shall be incorporated into this project. These measures may be obtained by submitting a request to the project Environmental Coordinator listed below.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : 19-221-7060
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15302,15304, Class 1,2,4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Replacement or Reconstruction. Minor Alterations to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.