Temporary Permit to Divert Cache Creek Water to Underground Storage
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Temporary Permit to Divert Cache Creek Water to Underground Storage
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- YCFCWCD requests a temp. permit to divert water from Cache Creek from 01/01/18 to 04/30/18 to underground storage and later withdrawal for irrigation use within the YCFCWCD service area. Water diversion is up to 72,000 acre-feet at a max. rate of 600 cubic feet per second. The permit expires 180 days after issuance.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812
Phone : (916) 341-5426
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed project is consistent with the suspension of CEQA in the Governor's Executive Order B-39-17.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.