Hamilton Branch-Indian Ole Dam Leakage Repair Project, WDID No. 5A18CR00027, Lassen County
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Hamilton Branch-Indian Ole Dam Leakage Repair Project, WDID No. 5A18CR00027, Lassen County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- PG&E proposes to reconstruct the right wing wall of Indian Ole Dam, which impounds Mountain Meadows Reservoir. Seepage has been observed along the right abutment of the Dam, which PG&*E proposes to repair.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Dr., Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-2437
- 40.28336869°'"N 121.0244789°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302, Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.