Order NO. R1-2018-0039 Conditional Waiver of Waste Discharge Requirements for Specific Categories of Discharge in the North Coast Region
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Order NO. R1-2018-0039 Conditional Waiver of Waste Discharge Requirements for Specific Categories of Discharge in the North Coast Region
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Adoption of a conditional waiver of waste discharge requirements (WDRs) for certain categories of low threat waste discharges in the North Coast Region. Any project meeting the conditions of a listed category of waste discharges may be eligible for coverage under this conditional waiver as an alternative to obtaining WDRs.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2220
- Other Location Info
- Counties within the North Coast Region Marin, Sonoma, Medocino, Lake Glen, Humboldt, Trinity, Del Norte, Siskiyou, Modoc
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of the conditional waiver is in accordance with California Code of Regulations, title 14, which exempts environmental review actions by regulatory agencies for the protection of natural resources, for actions for the protection of the environment, and for projects that involve minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.