Gzzrzanich Dock Access Stairway (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0311-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Gzzrzanich Dock Access Stairway (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0311-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the installation of a pre-fabricated 4-foot wide x 20-foot long aluminum staircase, one (1) approximately 5-foot wide x 5-foot long (5x5) concrete upper landing pad, 1 approximately 5x5 lower concrete pad, and 1 set of concrete footings at the approximate 10-foot center. Work is to be completed during seasonal recession of lake water. Work will not be undertaken during any period of inclement weather. No excavation will occur wihtin the water of Lake Almanor.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4037
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor private alterations, which does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees, or adversely impact sensitive plant or wildlife species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.