Truckee River Trail Reconstruction and Renewal Project (Lake or Sreambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0315-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Truckee River Trail Reconstruction and Renewal Project (Lake or Sreambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0315-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the reconstruction and renewal of the existing Truckee River Trail. The project will include several different activities along a 4.1 miles section of the trail. No trees will be removed as part of this project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4037
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Reconstruction and renewal of the existing recreational trail, involving no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of this deterimination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.