Operation of Hi-Desert Water District and Bighorn-Desert View Water Agency Intertie
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of Hi-Desert Water District and Bighorn-Desert View Water Agency Intertie
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit. The Hi-Desert Water District (HDWD) proposed project includes use of an existing pump station intertie in a 16 ft x 40 ft fenced area. The intertie will be an active connection from Bighorn-Desert View Water Agnecy (BDVWA) to HDWD to receive only. The intertie consists of a 6-inch line from BDVWA that reduces to 3 inch to the pump suction. The booster pump is 50 hp and reported capacity is 90 gpm. From the 3-inch pump discharge, the pipe increases to 6 inch and then connects to the District 12 inch asbestos cement pipe. Total piping length is less than 50 ft of existing pipe. Maintenance was performed on the booster pump and cla-val-valve.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
San Bernardino District Office 464 W. 4th Street, Suite 437
San Bernardino, CA 92401
Phone : (909) 383-4328
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance of an existing facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.