Polaris Creek and Wetland Restoration, Feasibility Study Planning Grant
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Tahoe Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- Polaris Creek and Wetland Restoration, Feasibility Study Planning Grant
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Conduct a feasibility study in coordination with the land owners and adjacent land owners for the restoration of Polaris and its associated wetlands.
- Contact Information
Tahoe Resource Conservation District
870 Emerald Bay Road, Suite 108
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : 530 546-1501 x111
- Other Location Info
- Tahoe City (unincorporated)
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Action involves planning and feasibility studies for a creek and wetland restoration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.