Lot A Fire Mitigation and Ladder Fuel Reduction Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0117-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Lot A Fire Mitigation and Ladder Fuel Reduction Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0117-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to fire fuels reduction activities on approximately 4.5-acre of the area known as Lot A within the Tree Lake Village Master Associateion. Proposed fire fuels reduction activities consist of utilizing hand tools, goat grazing, and cut pile burning to remove or prune non-riparian species including annual grasslands, native brush, grey pine, and oak woodland. Commercial weed eaters, chainsaws, and pole saws will be used to complete the project. Trees will be pruned utilizing power pole prunners up to ten feet above ground Non-oak upland tree saplings will be removed, along wiht approximately 90% of the upland brush on the project site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2850
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Fuel management activities with 30-150 feet of structures in order to reduce the volume of flammable vegetation as required by the local fire protection agency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.