Western Engine Facilities, California Citrus SHP (17/18-IE-8)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Western Engine Facilities, California Citrus SHP (17/18-IE-8)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will upgrade facilities at the Western Engine to accommodate visitors and improve interpretation of the historic resource. Improvements will include aesthetic modifications to the modern metal shed housing the engine, improve the access road and increase parking, and provide water, shade, a CXT restroom, and ADA-compliant access to the facilty. DPR-approved standard project requirements have been incorporated into this project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Inland Empire District 17801 Lake Perris Drive
Perris, CA 92571
Phone : (951) 453-4139
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15303 - Class 1 & 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures and Existing Facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.