Eaton Wash Routine Mowing Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0095-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Eaton Wash Routine Mowing Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0095-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0095-R5, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to LA County Flood Control District. Project is limited to routine mowing and ancillary maintenance additional areas of Permittee's Eaton Wash Reservoir (Reservoir) to reduce potential sources of debris that may impair operation of Eaton Wash Dam (Dam). Routine mowing of Reservoir is necessary in order to properly operate the reservoir and to maintain its flood control capacity. Ancillary maintenance is specifically limited to removal of surface debris (i.e. dead woody and vegetative debris or manmade debris), and incidental vegetation management.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (805) 640-1165
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, 15302, Class 1, 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Reconstruction or Replacement.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.